AvidPay integrates with TimberScan and Sage Construction software to help you pay suppliers faster using the method they prefer. Say goodbye to check printing, envelopes, postage, supplier payment preferences tracking, and time spent following up on uncashed checks. Say goodbye to check printing, envelopes, postage, supplier payment preferences tracking, and time spent following up on uncashed checks.
When you automate the bill payment process, your Sage Construction software remains your system of record. Once payment selection is made from your Sage Construction software, you will see the pending payment in TimberScan, alongside the invoice image and supporting documents.
From there, you can choose to release the funds for automated payments through the AvidPay Network, keep the payment on hold, or void the payment altogether. Payment Status and Proof of Payment are written back to the invoice record in TimberScan, achieving the goal of end-to-end seamless integration!
Benefits of Payment Automation
- Drive consistency in the process for all payment methods and all suppliers
- Leverage the power of AvidXchange* full-service payment team
- Avoid overexposing bank account data
- Access the highest e-payment rates in the industry
- Get positive pay included for every check
Drive predictable return on investment
- Eliminate hard costs associated with check stock, postage, positive pay bank fees and more
- Predict ROI more accurately with simple pricing and forecastable e-payment incentives
680,000 vendors in the AvidPay Network. 40% e-payment adoption and growing.
*AvidXchange is an industry leader in automating invoice and payment processes for mid-market businesses. Founded in 2000, AvidXchange supports thousands of customers across North America and processes millions of annual transactions paid through the AvidPay Network. In January 2021, AvidXchange acquired Core Associates, the makers of TimberScan and complementary AP solutions trusted by more than 30,000 users nationwide.