Sage 100 Contractor (formerly Sage Master Builder) is an integrated construction accounting, project management, and service management software. Sage 100 Contractor is ideal for small to midsize contractors of most trades, including electrical, mechanical, heavy construction, home builders, service, and specialty contractors.
Unlike generic accounting software, a construction-specific solution streamlines all stages of the construction process – estimating, production, accounting, and analysis. Sage 100 Contractor provides many features enabling small construction businesses to gain visibility to job costs, operate more efficiently, and achieve higher profitability.
Keep projects moving forward
- Reduce double-entry and manual entry errors
- Strengthen communication between the field and the office
- Create timely and accurate job cost reports
- Improve the owner, vendor, and subcontractor relationships
Role-based actionable insights
- Know the real-time status of your job
- Understand your true job costs
- Create competitive estimates
- Find efficiencies and minimize risk
Sage 100 Contractor Product Overview
How does Sage 100 Contractor help construction businesses?
Grew the company by 10%.
Save 8 hours a week.
Higher customer satisfaction rates.
Sage 100 Contractor gives you the flexibility to grow your business.
Core: General Ledger, Account Receivable, Account Payable, Payroll, Project Management.
Add-Ons: Document Control, Equipment Management, Estimating Basic, Inventory, Service Receivables.
- Accounting: AvidPay, PAYA, EBizCharge, GCPay
- Document Management: TimberScan, Sage Paperless Construction, Omnidek
- Time Tracking: Exaktime, Sage Field Operations, Sage Service Operations
- Project Management: Sage Construction Project Center, Procore, BuildOps, eSub, Assignar
- Estimating: Sage Estimating, eTakeoff, Sage Buyout
- HR: Arcoro, Sage HRMS, Workforce Go! HCM
- Assets: Sage Fixed Assets, Sage ToolOps
- Reporting: Liberty Reports
- CRM: TopBuilder, Sage CRM