I think we’ve outgrown our current accounting software. How can Sage Intacct help?
We often encounter restaurants that find it’s time to step up from on-premise software such as QuickBooks as they grow in the number of entities, locations, brands, or complexity. If you’ve reached the point where your growth is being held back by manual data entry, cumbersome consolidations, spreadsheet manipulation, and lack of controls, a cloud restaurant accounting solution can automate your financial processes to save you time. By automating those repetitive, time-consuming tasks, Sage Intacct helped our customers save hundreds of hours a week and get access to real-time data.
And, as your business grows, you need an accounting system that grows with you. Sage Intacct provides a scalable architecture that supports growth, giving you the ability to set up new entities in minutes.
What are the features of Sage Intacct’s hospitality accounting software?
Sage Intacct built the hospitality and franchise accounting software to support the evolving needs of the hospitality industry. The hospitality accounting software features include:
- Automated Multi-entity financial management. Push-button consolidations aggregate transactions in minutes across your hospitality business with multiple entities, stores, regions, properties, and brands. Gain efficiencies and free-up resources by automating and streamlining financial multi-entity processes like procurement, month end close and intercompany consolidations.
- Hospitality specific reporting and dashboards. Improve cash flow and revenue forecasting with real-time visibility into cost and performance data giving you the insights that you need to make informed management decisions. Gain real-time visibility into metrics and KPIs that matter for your business like RevPar, ADR, cost of goods sold, food cost percentage, RevPash, etc.
- True cloud technology with open API: Track metrics central to your organization’s entire business by leveraging key data from your property management system (PMS), point-of-sale (POS), payroll and other existing or future systems important for your business.
- Strong core accounting: The key core accounting features provide the foundation for your financials: a dimensional general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash management, order management, purchasing, and Sage Collaborate to communicate with your team in real-time.
Don’t take our word for it, hear From The Words of Sage Intacct Hospitality Customers
What’s the difference between Sage Intacct and QuickBooks for hospitality organizations?
- Multi-entity management efficiency: You’ll no longer need separate logins and separate chart of accounts for each entity. Manage all your entities from one place which also allows for easy intercompany consolidations. Additionally, with Sage Intacct you’ll be able to view performance for each entity, rolled up to the organization level or even compare/contrast across entities.
- Anytime, anywhere business visibility: Real-time visibility into hospitality specific metrics is essential for faster financial decisions. QuickBooks offers canned reports – and no dashboards – so your visibility is limited, and you’re often forced to make decisions based on outdated information.
- Increased productivity: Automation and workflows allow you to streamline processes to save time and reduce errors. And if you are like many hospitality organizations with multi-entities to manage, QuickBooks doesn’t provide built-in capabilities for these complex processes, leaving users over-reliant on spreadsheets and manual data entry.
- Scalability: As your business grows, you need an accounting system that can grow with you. Sage Intacct provides a scalable architecture that allows for an increase in transaction volume and the ability to easily add new entities, a multi-ledger system, and robust financial controls to ensure compliance and auditability. Despite its popularity as a business application for small businesses, QuickBooks simply wasn’t designed for growing hospitality organizations that need advanced functionality to manage sophisticated processes.
How much does Sage Intacct’s hospitality accounting software cost?
Sage Intacct is a highly configurable, complete, modern cloud-based hospitality accounting software solution that accommodates the needs of hospitality organizations across restaurants, franchises, lodging, entertainment, fitness and recreation businesses. Your cost for the Sage Intacct software will depend upon the size of your accounting team and the modules that you choose to implement.
But cost is a relative term. With efficiency and productivity gains as well as increased financial visibility, our hospitality customers state that they get substantial ROI. With Sage Intacct …
- Tetherow Resort found the software paid for itself in less than three months
- Tender Greens reduced accounting overhead by 21% amid 90% business growth
- Benchmark Hospitality gained $800,000 a year in time savings
To start your journey into real-time visibility, deeper financial insights, and faster data-driven decision-making, request a price quote.
Why is Sage Intacct considered the best hospitality accounting software solution?
Sage Intacct has been an innovative leader in the cloud financial management and accounting space for more than a decade. Over that time, Sage Intacct has accumulated widespread acclaim for its product and customer service as well as for its customer successes.
As the only hospitality accounting software preferred by the AICPA, Sage Intacct is considered the best hospitality accounting software solution by independent finance and software experts like AICPA, Gartner, G2, TrustRadius and many others.
In its G2 Grid Report for Mid-Market Accounting, G2 named Sage Intacct as a leader with the highest customer satisfaction score for ERP systems. And it wasn’t just this year. Since 2015, Sage Intacct has consistently had the highest scores on satisfaction, product direction, and net promoter score when compared to other cloud accounting software providers.
Why should I consider Sage Intacct over those that service only the hospitality industry?
Sage Intacct has been an innovative leader in the cloud financial management and accounting space for more than a decade. Built by individuals with deep hospitality industry expertise, they understand the needs of the business and are committed to providing the solutions that help hospitality businesses boost productivity and profits.
- Sage Intacct is a true cloud financial software system, essential to providing your business with a modern system to that provides easy integration and access anytime, anyplace.
- Hospitality specific reporting and dashboards, along with the ability to easily customize across the dimensions needed for your business.
- The best of all worlds, the stability of a global multi-industry software provider along with the deep industry experience and that comes from helping hospitality customers across all sizes and complexities better run their financial systems.
- Sage Intacct is built to grow with you. You can start with the core accounting and add on as your business needs change. The goal is to ensure that you are getting the highest value for your financial software investment, not just for today but for tomorrow.
Check out the Hospitality Accounting Software Buyer’s Checklist to ensure that you’re considering the most important software elements for success.
Syncing my business systems, such as my point-of-sale system (POS), property management system (PMS), and others with my financial system would make my life a whole lot easier. What hospitality systems do you integrate with?
Sage Intacct has an open API, so it integrates with virtually any system! And they have over 200 pre-built integrations. Check them out in their marketplace.
A best-in-class accounting software puts the power of choice into your hands. With an open API, Sage Intacct allows you to seamlessly integrate with the applications that are right for your business needs – with the flexibility to sync to other applications and systems as your business evolves.