If your multi-location organization faces complexities—decentralized payables, inter-entity transactions, multiple currencies, global consolidations—you’re ready for Sage Intacct. This accounting software for multiple entities automates financial consolidation activities including currency conversions, inter-entity transactions, local tax reporting and more. That eliminates manual effort so you can close the books 25-70% faster and concentrate on growth.
Close quickly with multi-entity consolidation
- Journaled consolidations. Get granular visibility with eliminations and currency impacts recorded as journal entries, and easily make post-consolidation adjustments.
- Inter-company eliminations. Automate inter-company eliminations at the point of consolidation.
- Real-time reporting. Close the books faster and view interim summary figures at any time—your financial statements are ready when you are.
Manage multi-currency needs
- Currency conversions. Use accurate, automated exchange rates for currency conversions and revaluations that stay up-to-date, even as rates change.
- ASC 830/FAS-52 compliance. Get ASC 830/ FAS- 52-compliant multi-currency consolidation, creating cumulative translation adjustments (CTAs).
Set up and maintenance for additional entities
- Simple entity setup. Set up new entities with configurable rules for inter-entity transactions, bank accounts and more.
- Flexible definitions. Have new entities inherit your existing lists, process definitions, and charts of accounts or configure new entities with unique definitions. Centralize payables and receivables or get entity-specific general ledger accounts.
Sage Intacct Customer Case Studies
Tandem HR, a provider of custom HR solutions, left over 15 Excel sheets (each one with 50+ tabs) and 22 instances of QuickBooks behind and cut 500 hours annually by eliminating QuickBooks workarounds. Sage Intacct also enabled a 195% increase in EBITDA through data-driven decision making.
Venture development nonprofit Jumpstart used Sage Intacct to manage financials across complex multi-entity operations to more than double the speed of planning cycles and increased budget accuracy by 90%.