Turn data into insights
- Dimension-driven reporting. Access or create reports that analyze real-time business performance by business drivers—without managing a complex chart of accounts.
- Out-of-the-box functionality. Use predefined financial reports and dashboards out of the box and add more to reflect unique business drivers.
- Flexible delivery options. Share real time views on dashboards, through email or on the cloud. Archived copies can be kept directly in Sage Intacct or published into a cloud repository of choice.
See across the dimensions of your business
- Built-in financial and operational reports. Get financial and metric data — like square footage, available hospital beds, SaaS metrics or other statistical measures that matter to your business.
- Drilldown capabilities. Drill down to source transactions and attachments for financial transparency. Flag trends and spot exceptions with powerful report visualization. Sage Intacct keeps tabs on the historic workflow and audit trail, so you don’t have to.
Deliver the insights different stakeholders need
- Tailored views. Tailor the reporting experience for different stakeholders by controlling who sees real-time reports and who sees period-end views.
- KPI visibility. Select key performance indicators (KPIs) to track on your dashboards.
- Slice and dice data. Slice and dice your data across dimensions to get different views without producing individual reports.
- Visual indicators in reports. See the information that matters the most with visual indicators that draw your eye. If you’re over budget, you’ll see it immediately.
Sage Intacct Case Study
Sage Intacct’s dashboards and reporting capabilities helped Stonestreet Thoroughbred Holdings, a company that breeds, trains, and sells thoroughbred horses, receive real-time budget to actual information for better sales decisions. Further, Sage Intacct helped save $20,000 per year with improved top-level dashboard visibility and reduced a 10-day month end to just 4 days.
Reach peak performance with fast answers for confident decision making with Sage Intacct. “We’ve improved real-time visibility into our performance,” Miller, CFO of Meals on Wheels America said. “We’re now course correcting all the time and we’re only able to do that because of the fact that we’re on Sage Intacct.”
To learn more about Sage Intacct, visit Sage Intacct Core Financials or contact us at E: email@example.com | P: 602-334-4670