Improved GL Outlier Detection
You can now use the standard settings or customize materiality and dimensions for outlier evaluation. New line-level icons provide better at-a-glance information.
Enhanced Bank Feed Matching Rules
Sage Intacct automated matching rules even more to reduce reconciliation time. New operators expand filtering and matching capabilities and improved grouping options give you better flexibility to match multiple transactions.
Pre-built Canadian Sales Tax Support
Sage Intacct added support for QST, GST, PST, and HST taxes as one of the standard solutions in the Taxes application.
- Automatically determine taxes in Order Entry and Purchasing based on the item selected and who you are selling to or buying from.
- In Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Cash Management, Time & Expenses, and General Ledger, choose the tax rate to apply to the line and Intacct will calculate the taxes.
- Simplify tax compliance with end-to-end, out-of-the-box tax automation to help scale your global organization with more supported countries in Multi-tax.
Enhanced Contracts Billing & Reporting
- Use the Bill to option in an invoice run to automatically combine scheduled billing for contracts with the same entity, exchange rate type, and transaction currency into a single invoice for each unique contract line bill-to contact.
- Committed quantity billing – Configure committed quantity billing on a line level based on your unique business operations. Get quick and easy visibility into invoicing with detailed costs and send invoices directly to customers.
Inventory In Transit Warehouse Transfers
More accurately track the process of moving inventory between warehouses. If an item requires transit time or has a cost associated with a transfer, you can now show items as “in-transit” while they are traveling between warehouses for enhanced inventory visibility.
Construction Project Change Orders (Early Adopter)
Gain efficiencies in change management and report-building with project change orders and standard transaction definitions. Capture and record planned and unexpected project changes and track how those changes affect original and revised quantities and amounts throughout the project life cycle.
Include more (and more varied) information on your dashboards with new components:
- The Billboard component provides an easy way to share announcements and other content across your organization.
- The Custom Navigation component enables you to create a customized, linked list of menus that you use regularly for quick and easy access.
- The Attachments Container component enables you to Include links that open attachments directly from the links.
Financial Report Writer Enhancements
- New normalized columns help clarify results that can be difficult to discern by showing whether negative or positive variances are mathematically favorable or unfavorable.
- Easily identify a report and its contents in the QuickStart library. A new layout option shows what to expect in the financial report. Instead of live data, the rows display dashes where your figures will appear.
- No need to remember to select alternate books each time you create a financial report. Simply set the GL configuration option to automatically default to Other Books.
Secure PDF Document Generation
With a secure PDF, you can prevent tampering or alteration of your electronically printed documents, ensuring the accuracy and security of the transmitted information. The printed PDF has 128-bit encryption. No actions other than printing are allowed, including editing, signing, copying, extracting, or commenting.
In addition, you can review all changes or take a deeper dive to view release notes by category.