Watch this video to learn why you should upgrade to version 18.4, the year-end release of Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate. Find out what’s new in this release and considerations for upgrading your software.
- The Payroll application complies with new Form W-4 (effective January 1, 2020).
- New reports for consumer privacy that help you comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act
- Integration between Project Management change requests and Sage Estimating (SQL) version 19.12.
- Fixes a previously known Cash Management issue with reprinting Payroll checks for terminated employees.
- Fixes a previously known File Doctor issue with fixing corrupt records.
- Desktop reports no longer lock files.
If you need help with the software upgrade, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.